Friday 11 June 2010

and the results are in...

and they're negative. I say 'they' because I did 2 hpts - the one the clinic gave us and one from Superdrug. Both are n.e.g.a.t.i.v.e, definitely disappointed and a bit upset. Had a short cry when hugging Mr IVF but mostly am annoyed we'll have to go through the whole thing again. It kind puts your life on hold, well mine anyway. I freelance long hours and can't go to work on days where I have to go to hospital which means I have to turn down jobs.

I've lost the piece of paper from the clinic telling us what to do next - I know I need to email them but I can't find the email address and I'm unsure if I should carry on with the cyclogest/oestrogen patches until period comes. Any ideas? I should ring the clinic really, I'll have another hunt for the letter then call them if I definitely can't find it.

Tonight I'm going to watch Mesrine with a bottle of Rioja. Silver linings.

1 comment:

  1. Among all the sites I have visited, it just catch my sight the diary you are posting. Love it.
    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Tenga Eggs

    ReplyDelete