Thursday 10 June 2010

Less than 24hrs to go

I've kept it together! There are less than 24hrs left until POAS for real and I'm all full of wonder/nervousness/excitement. If it doesn't work then at least I can have big glass of vin rouge. All is not lost. We can try again - might have a month or so break though. I swear the whole shutting down my ovaries thing has made me grow a small 'tache. Not a good look. I'd like my hormones to have some peace and for the 'tache to disappear completely please,thank you very much.

Today I'm meeting a friend for lunch and then watching Revolutionary Road (we both read the book recently). That should keep me occupied. I bet I have a crap night's sleep. Last night I couldn't sleep for toffee, I had lower back ache and my left hip/pelvic area was really achey too. A couple of paracetamol's and some earplugging up later (DH was doing Darth Vader impressions in his sleep) and eventually I fell on the snooze wagon.

I woke up at 10.30am from dreaming about +ve hpts....sign? Hmmmm, we shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment